A Letter from the CEO
Earlier this year, the world started to grapple with the impact of COVID-19. Over the past several months, many of us have lost family, friends, and loved ones due to this terrible, unpredictable plague. One by one, countries throughout Asia and Europe struggled to combat this plague, relying on the heroism of nurses, doctors, and other frontline workers to treat the victims and keep others safe. While watching the coverage from abroad, it became clear that this terrible disease knew no borders and would soon reach American soil.
I’m not medical doctor. But I am a proud American who knows how to build strategic business partnerships, and I have strong relationships with supply chain experts who can navigate a complex web of domestic and international suppliers. I also know that there are plenty of American workers who want to prove that American manufacturing is here to stay.
Before the initial cases hit our shores, I started Health Supply US as a vehicle to leverage this expertise and secure and distribute the PPE that our health care workers would desperately need while creating good, honest jobs for hardworking Americans.
As we scaled our operations and received more and more referrals, it soon became clear just how unprepared the U.S. supply chain was, especially relating to real-time PPE production and distribution. Fortunately, our strategic partnerships helped us to move quickly and efficiently to meet this critical need. Today, our goal of building a more robust and resilient American manufacturing base to make PPE from domestic materials and labor is well under way.
As we look back at what has been an unexpected start for our company, I want to share a few things that our team at Health Supply US is proud of.
- Over the last five months, we’ve sourced, manufactured, and distributed over 10 million units of hand sanitizer, more than 3 million isolation gowns, and over 5 million masks.
- We’ve built trust among our stakeholders by securing a supply chain that avoids China and other non-market countries that have been accused of defrauding American buyers.
- We’ve facilitated over 1,000 American jobs.
- We’ve assembled a leadership team with over 200 combined years of supply chain and manufacturing expertise.
- We’ve donated key medical supplies to the heroes on the front lines fighting to keep us all safe.
- We’re actively pursuing a manufacturing facility that would allow us to support more American jobs while placing more of the supply chain directly under U.S. control.
We are 100% committed to doing our part to keep this country safe and vibrant. Never again will our brave heroes be without the critical supplies they need.
We have many more exciting developments underway that will support our goal of securing and distributing quality PPE to the frontline workers who need them most and are excited to share them with you. On behalf of the Health Supply US family, thank you for joining our mission to protect American jobs in order to save American lives.
Chief Executive Officer
Health Supply US